The VYSA Board of Directors approved the following guidelines:
Soccer Across America status established by the Soccer Across America Committee would be for a maximum of five years.
Soccer Across America Clubs fees are as follows:
- the fee is reduced to $3.75 per player with insurance for the first three years
- the fee is reduced to $5.50 per player with insurance for the fourth year
- the fee is reduced to $7.25 per player with insurance for the fifth year
the waiver would disappear for the sixth year, the Soccer Across America Committee could chose to recommend extensions of the above schedule on a case by case basis to the full VYSA Board which could pass, reject or modify such a recommendation.
- Soccer Across America status is not automatic, but on a need basis. Only low economic and under served areas are considered.
- Approval for Soccer Across America Status is determined by the VYSA Soccer Across America Committee.
- A negative decision can be appealed to the VYSA Board of Directors.
Procedures for application for Soccer Across America Status
- Club must submit a letter to VYSA, requesting Soccer Across America Status. Letters should state in detail the reason(s) why.
- The Chair or a member of the Committee will contact and/or pay a visit to your Club.
- The Chair or a member of the Committee will make a recommendation to the Committee for approval.
- The Chair or VYSA State Office will contact the Club to inform of any decision made. A negative decision can be appealed to the VYSA Board of Directors.